Try to put clean photos.
1) We clean and combine the space.
2) We always start from the entrance and one by one the rooms and at the end balcony and courtyard
3) The camera should be stable and we should make sure that the photo is not blurred.
4) Let's go to a corner to make the space look spacious.
5) Lastly, the lighting should be behind the camera.
The chancellor will use his Budget on Wednesday to confirm that the "pay pause" is being lifted.Read more...
Prime minister Scott Morrison says ‘technology breakthroughs’ will help country meet reductions targets but Labor calls plan a ‘scam’ based on a ‘vibe’Get our free news app; get our morning email briefingThe Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison, has released the[…]Read more...